Por Una Cabeza Guitar Solo Sheet Music Gardel
We offer this score only through SheetMusicPlus.
Please use the link below.
Por una Cabeza is a tango song written in 1935 by Carlos Gardel. Tango scenes with "Por una Cabeza" appeared in film Scent of a Woman. Here is an arrangement for classical Guitar solo.
With tablature. With mp3 for audio help.
PDF and MP3 in one compressed (zip) file.
Pages: 3 pages guitar solo sheet music, 1:50 'min.
check pdf mp3 samples
download at SheetMusicPlus
- more infos
- What do these movies, Delicatessen (1991) Siddler List", Scent of a Woman (1992), Schindler's List (1993), True Lies (1994), Bad Santa (2003), Easy Virtue (2008), Planet 51 (2009), have in common?
- In all these films the song Por Una Cabeza, is heard, in different performances.
- In movie "Frida," the radio plays the oldest performance.
- The song creates the feeling of a an erotic song and indded it is one, but ...
- ... the name (por una cabeza) is a Spanish horse-racing phrase meaning "by a head", which refers to a horse winning a race by the length of one head.
- The lyrics speak of a compulsive horse-track gambler who compares his addiction for horses with his attraction to women.
- The starting phrase in the main theme may be inspired by Mozart's Rondo for violin and orchestra in C major, K. 373. (see Scent of a woman).
Download & Play !
As soon as you complete the online order, a confirmation email is sent to your e-mail, containing a link to download the product. The link is valid for 30 days. (You may also download the product at the 'Thank you' page.)
If you have any problem, we can assist you by sending the product directly to your e-mail. Just send a notice to musicBooknet@gmail.com. Enjoy !
100 % would recommend
Excellent arrangement for intermediate
I am a Carlos Gardel fan and made an arrangement of this tune for vocals; however, this one is superior for guitar solo. In my opinion a beginner piece might have a few eighth notes but not a syncopated tango back beat... also beginners generally stay in the first 5... frets, but this goes all the way up to the 12. It is a great arrangement, but if you are just getting started, don't be discouraged.
This is a hard to find guitar classic. Very good arrangement.