Paloma Guitar Solo Sheet Music Iradier
We offer this score only through SheetMusicPlus.
Please use the link below.
"La Paloma" is a popular Spanish song that has been produced and reinterpreted in diverse cultures, settings, arrangements, and recordings over the last 140 years.
With tablature. With mp3 for audio help.
PDF and MP3 in one compressed (zip) file.
Pages: 3 pages guitar solo sheet music, 1:50 'min.
check pdf mp3 samples
download at SheetMusicPlus
- Relax and play the Guitar
- La Paloma", together with "Yesterday" by The Beatles, it is one of the most recorded songs in the history of music...
- Sebastián Iradier Salaverri (Salaberri) (20 January 1809 – 6 December 1865), or Sebastián Yradier, was a Spanish Basque composer.
- Iradier was born in Lanciego, in the province of Álava.
- He is known primarily for his habaneras, especially the one titled "La Paloma", written around 1860 after a visit to Cuba.
- "La Paloma" was extremely popular in both Spain and the Americas (especially Mexico), where it was responsible for the great popularity achieved by the habanera.
- The UNAM Radio (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México) has pointed out that there are more than one thousand versions of "La Paloma", and that, together with "Yesterday" by The Beatles, it is one of the most recorded songs in the history of music.
- Iradier was to die in obscurity in 1865 within few years, never to learn how popular his song would become.
Download & Play !
As soon as you complete the online order, a confirmation email is sent to your e-mail, containing a link to download the product. The link is valid for 30 days. (You may also download the product at the 'Thank you' page.)
If you have any problem, we can assist you by sending the product directly to your e-mail. Just send a notice to musicBooknet@gmail.com. Enjoy !