Romance d Amour guitar solo sheet music by Anonymous
"Romance Anónimo" (Anonymous Romance) is a famous guitar standard work, also known as "Estudio en Mi de Rubira" (Study in E by Rubira), "Spanish Romance", "Romance de España", "Romance de Amor", "Romance of the Guitar", "Romanza" and "Romance d'Amour" among other names.
With tablature. With mp3 for audio help.
PDF and MP3 in one compressed (zip) file.
Pages: 3 pages guitar solo sheet music, 2:50 'min.
check pdf mp3 samples
- Its origins and authorship are currently in question. It is suspected of originally being a solo instrumental guitar work, from the 19th century.
- It has variously been attributed to Antonio Rubira, David del Castillo, Francisco Tárrega, Fernando Sor, Daniel Fortea, Miguel Llobet, Antonio Cano, Vicente Gómez and Narciso Yepes.
- The Anónimo (anonymous) part of its name has been incorporated over the years due to this uncertainty.
- The question of authorship has probably been propagated by three main reasons: the lack of claim by its true author, the desire to avoid paying copyright fees, and the desire of publishing companies to claim the lucrative copyright of this world-famous piece.
- The style of the piece is that of the Parlour music of the late 19th century in Spain or South America, having a closed three-part form: the first in the minor key and the second being in the major key, with the third being a restatement of the first.
download at SheetMusicPlus